Green Beauty: Creating Ethical Skincare
About this Event
Brought to you by Community Matters.
For adults and teens 13+
Learn how to make gorgeous, sustainable skincare products that are good for your skin and the environment in this hands-on natural and eco-friendly skincare making class.
Join ethical skincare expert Juliette Jones, from Whitecloud Skincare to learn to craft your very own ethical skincare products for your own personal use.
From nourishing face creams to invigorating scrubs, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make high-quality skincare products for your own use that align with your values.
This course will cover:
- Emulsions: discover the art of creating emulsions, such as lotions and creams, that are infused with natural goodness, nourishing and hydrating your skin,
- Face Masks: find out how to deeply cleanse, hydrate, and revitalise skin,
- Body Scrubs: create revitalising body scrubs that leave you feeling refreshed and glowing,
- Face Scrubs: make effective face scrubs that exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin.
- Bath Bombs: craft aromatic and soothing bath bombs
This course will delve into the ethical aspects of skincare, including:
- sourcing raw materials with minimal travel miles,
- minimising waste in skincare creation,
- adopting ethical practices for ingredient sourcing.
Materials needed for the course will be provided, but please bring 5 upcycled containers (washed food jars are great) to package your homemade skincare products
* Please note children under the age of 12 are not able to attend with parents due to health and safety requirements.
Places are limited so book your place NOW. Don’t miss out!
The ReCreators are on a mission to show the world how to reduce and reuse our natural resources. It’s easy, fun, creative, and sustainable. Join us on our journey.