Who we are
What information we collect
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
How we use your information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Keep you informed about EcoFest
- Communicate with you, including responding to information provided in online forms
- Evaluate and improve our website
How we store your information
We keep your information safe by storing it in a secure database and only allowing authorised staff to access it.
We collect statistical information to help us improve our website. This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It can only be viewed by authorised staff and contractors of EcoMatters Environment Trust, Kaipātiki Project, Beautification Trust & Waiheke Resources Trust. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example Windows XP, Mac OS X
- the type of web browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Access or correct your personal information
Uou have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected]. You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time.