Money & Happiness: Grow Wealth Ethically
About this Event
Join us for a workshop to discover how to grow your wealth, ethically.
Money isn’t good or bad, it’s how you use it and how you make it, which influences that.
At Pathfinder, we believe you can grow personal wealth and collective wellbeing, deepening happiness in your home and the wider community.
Run by the highly awarded Pathfinder team, you’ll leave this workshop knowing:
- Exactly what your KiwiSaver plan is currently invested in (fossil fuels, human rights violations, animal testing, oh my).
- How and where to find transparency with your investments
- How to become an active KiwiSaver investor and why that could make you more money in the long term.
- How to pick a fund type that gets you to your goals sooner/in better shape
- Resources to continue deepening financial wellbeing in a values-driven way
We want you to leave this workshop excited about making money, ethically. And we’ll teach you the tools to achieve this.
Limited numbers. Light snacks provided + a care package to kick start your ethical investing journey when you get home.
Arrival from 5pm, workshop kicking off at 5.30pm. (1 hour with time for Q&A)